Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-24-2012, 08:07 PM   #11 
betta lover1507

wow, i just love the parents a awful large spawn you have she must've been very chunky XD
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 09:16 PM   #12 
Bettas Rule
Banned

WOW that's the most fry I think I have ever seen! lol Great looking parents too!
Bettas Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:00 PM   #13 
bettaboyshiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
wow, i just love the parents a awful large spawn you have she must've been very chunky XD
well i tried spawning her before and she didn't spawn..i guess she just wanted the right mate..she didn't respong well to the male before this one..then finally this spawn happened with this male..and her eggs developed more from the previous attempt i believe , her tummmy was huge when i put her in with this guy.
bettaboyshiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #14 
bettaboyshiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettas Rule View Post
WOW that's the most fry I think I have ever seen! lol Great looking parents too!
thanks...lol well i had a spawn before this with double the amount of fry...parents were ct's..ct females tend to have alot of eggs in their fat tummies.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:54 PM   #15 
BeautifulBetta

Wowsa!! Thats insane how many there are. It looks like my current spawn, turned out there were 218 of them!
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:00 PM   #16 
bettaboyshiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBetta View Post
Wowsa!! Thats insane how many there are. It looks like my current spawn, turned out there were 218 of them!
im estimating just over 200...and in the rust colour spawn...about 100+...i'd say just under 400 juvenile baby bettas in all.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:55 PM   #17 
bettasusa

bettaboyshiva, awesome! love it! can't wait to see photos in the next coming weeks. I have the same problem with a female here I tried to spawn to Julius, Hopefully this next guy is her chosen man because she looks like she's going to pop. Some family is in Puerto Rico not far from you, how is the weather?
bettasusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 02:36 PM   #18 
bettaboyshiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettasusa View Post
bettaboyshiva, awesome! love it! can't wait to see photos in the next coming weeks. I have the same problem with a female here I tried to spawn to Julius, Hopefully this next guy is her chosen man because she looks like she's going to pop. Some family is in Puerto Rico not far from you, how is the weather?
thank you very much and the weather here is great warm and sunny :)...puerto rico prolly has the same weather ...i just noticed that the rust colour spawn are starting to colour up ...i saw a double tail with some red on his tail i hope he turns out to be a keeper . And that female is she responding to any males by getting the vertical stripes on her body? if so then most likely she has chosen that male.
Old 04-18-2012, 06:59 PM   #19 
bettaboyshiva

here are some pics of the younsters...they cant get enough bbs..always have 2 hatcheries..and it looks like i have over 200 of them..