Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-25-2012, 08:22 PM   #21 
MadameDesu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LugiaChan View Post
Oh, that makes much more logical sense now then. Would putting a backing really get rid of the lighting reflection that happens or not much? ^^ and thanks i'm turning his tank light off for nights.
It depends on the positioning of the light. I have a bunch of copy paper propped against the side of my tank, which seemed to ease her reflection chasing anxiety. But yeah, I would definitely turn the light off at night.
MadameDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:40 PM   #22 
Pogthefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by LugiaChan View Post
I turn the mirror backwards when done, he thrashes at it and constantly tries to swim underneath it (it's outside of the tank) and sometimes will swim across the length of the tank and look very confused when the fish is gone and wiggle himself around, looking side to side or in circles. He will constantly go out looking for it and makes bubble nests when he's done or even while trying to fight it. He will go out on a searching spree for it, even some times longer than necessary.... XD LOL.

i think he is trying to find it to finish it off, and the bubble nests r to mark his territory, hes not mad tis gone, hes mad he didnt kill it before u took it away.
Pogthefish is offline   Reply With Quote