Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-26-2012, 02:54 PM   #11 
RayneForhest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
She sounds like quite the character!! (also, no need to push rudeness in my face. I was merely making a recomendation to keep milk products from her. I know what some rabbits are like bc I had one just like it! Thought she was starving! )

I tried having sleepovers in my rabbit proofed bedroom before but my old bunny pee'd on my pillow (woke up to it, pleasant...) and my current bunny does all her chewing at night so I couldn't sleep!!
Personally I didnt read rudeness. I read matter-of-factness.

Reading other's words online can be tricky because we cant hear tone of voice or see their body language.

:)
RayneForhest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:13 PM   #12 
lvandert

OMG adorable! I'm hoping to get my bf a bunny, he just dont know it yet. His birthday is in Sept and as long as the landlords say its ok I'm going to start gathering things over the summer. He's got a soft post for the mini rexs.
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:09 PM   #13 
Laki

Don't be even talking about mini rexes!! they're my fave too. The sweetest disposition. If you can, have a look at some small animal rescues. Somehow there are 4 mini-rex (and mini rex mix) at our rescue.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:11 PM   #14 
lvandert

I'm actually in contact with a breeder. I want to get one as young as I can for training purposes and longevity :P I want to be able to litter train and leash train.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:48 PM   #15 
RayneForhest

I successfully litter trained the two rabbits I have. But as of now, they're outside in a HUGE cage and later this spring/summer I'm going to adopt a portable paddock system
RayneForhest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:53 PM   #16 
lvandert

He'll have a big indoor cage, I'm contemplating using a cage similar to a chinchilla's. It's tall vs long but the bunnies are small and we dont have room for a super long cage, tall we can do :P I'd close off the top until they were litter trained, and then they could hop all around. and get up high enough to look out the window
Old 03-26-2012, 07:42 PM   #17 
Laki

Hmm.. Genetics play a big role. I got Acacia when she was 4 months old and she's stubborn as a mule.

They'll be litter trained when they're spayed. Are you getting 2? Just because you mentioned "they" can look out the window :)
Old 03-26-2012, 09:21 PM   #18 
lvandert

oh no I only plan on one, boy, and then I also have plans to get him neutered. Sorry about the confusion
Old 03-27-2012, 06:27 PM   #19 
Laki

:) I never had a boy bun. I'm sure once he'll make a wonderful friend for you guys <3
Old 03-27-2012, 06:32 PM   #20 
lvandert

the boys are smaller and really laid back if you get them neutered. I know it sounds completely weird neutering a rabbit but it's just like dogs, they calm down and become easier to train. My bf had a boy bunny when he was younger so I want to get him another boy. This is of course if our landlord says we can. I'm supposed to be getting a call soon I hope.

Tags
bunny rabbit cute easter