Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-26-2012, 03:19 PM   #1 
MrVampire181

Thumbs down Thaitybettas... AVOID HIM

Thaitybettas on youtube claims to be the #1 betta breeder on the planet. He constantly bashes every breeder for having different methods from him. His fish are rather dull in quality and he is against inbreeding. I got enough of his ego and posted this comment:

"After reviewing your methods it makes sense you get spawns... the less space and hiding places, the faster the spawning occurs. You have your methods and every breeder has theirs. I may not produce hundreds of fish but I can produce some damn nice ones even with inbreeding (if done right its perfectly fine). Your methods work for YOU. If they work for other people... AWESOME but don't bash the methods of IBC breeders who gave us the info we have now."

See non-threatening, just plain and simple. I love the IBC and it's members so I don't want anyone to bash it.

He replied....

"literally everything you think yo know about betas and ever been told is 99% wrong incorrect and your too stupid to even know it and first chanc only chance in your life to learn correct best info you just blew- ii would of helped you taught you privately just so you didnt have to be part of the 99% sellers breeders out there today who are hacks not even capable of breeding high quality betas cause you dont have the lifetime scientific genetic etc knowledge required-your stupid

your stupidity an dcomments need be seen by everyone on you tube etc cause you just proved validated everything oi been sayin all lalong cannot thank you enough and ill be placing your comment in video for all to read and see soon enough - cannot thank you enough for proving everything ive ever said and your ignorrance idiocy jealousy and stupidity will more valuable teachin tool and proof and validation then i could of done in year! thanks you freakin ignorrant punk***hack ******

and your jealousy and ego just made you miss out of only oppertunity you will ever have in your life to learn the legit best real most expert most successful beta info in world in your life- i would of helped you taught you spent great deal time helin you wit no benefit to self whatsoever- why? cause i was beginner once wasted yrs my life tryin learn form hacks you did form before knew better and learned form best in world experts genetics experts etc etc- enjoy ignorrance and bettas

and if you werent jealous? youd of messaged me privately asked questions tried to learn instead of makin complete fool out of self and proving what ignorant arrogant jealous hack you are in single coment- again canot thank you enough - your comment will save me year of teachin and proving what the rest you hacks are like lol lol you so stupid you actualy said out loud " inbreeding ok perfectly fine i do it and breed good bettas" ! ha! ha! thanks!

oh and as said tryin teach your dumb ignorant arrogant anythng is waste time and yourego is to out of control to be teachable - but fyi- hiding places have nothing to do with it its the lack of distraction or seein out into room stimulate accelerates breeding conditioning response etc- your so stupid its staggering frightening hilarious all at same time - as said you can do any diumb yo like still will only EVER be ONE #1 best or most correct or successful way"

I'm sorry but this is sad and immature for someone who is breeding and selling live animals. I will not support him and I advise you not to either. He is immature and arrogant. He is claiming to have the cheapest, best, supplies and bettas and claiming he's #1. However no one in the IBC (including top breeders) has heard of him until I stumbled upon his videos.

For the record I am no newbie to spawning bettas. I have five pairs together right now as we speak. The worst part? I'm only 15 years old and he's probably in his 30s.

I am shocked and rather angered by this.

The link to the video these comments were posted on (I'm bettabreeder181)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCBaHi4tA_A"]turquoise blue crowntails spawning thaitybetta - YouTube[/ame]

My response to him, public for his youtube audience to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoD-Z...UtY-NEJv5Wg%3D

Last edited by Romad; 03-26-2012 at 04:44 PM.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:34 PM   #2 
MadameDesu

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't even believe this!! How incredibly rude. This .... I've never seen anything like it ...
Some people really need to be taken downs few notches. If he really isn't the number one breeder, he'll catch on eventually.
And my God, I could hardly understand anything he wrote.
MadameDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:41 PM   #3 
bettafish15

What a dummy. Wasting all that time making this huge numbered list, making absolutely no sense.

Last edited by Romad; 03-26-2012 at 04:44 PM.
bettafish15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:42 PM   #4 
MrVampire181

Same. I don't think he even shows fish -_-

SORRY IF I MISSED ANY CUSS WORDS. IF A MOD FINDS ONE PLEASE JUST EDIT THE POST!
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:18 PM   #5 
lvandert

omg, he supports walmart. no wonder they get crappy, ill fish
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:24 PM   #6 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Hahahah
"Jesus your stupid" Uhh my stupid what?
He can't even spell betta....

My teachers always say that swearing a lot to strangers in situations like this is a sign of extreme stupidity.
Those poor fish Dx

Edit: Uhh I'm no expert but isn't it kind un pro like to be breeding a CTxVT? :s
Also, never knew betta had such long ding dongs -cannot unsee-

Last edited by Olympia; 03-26-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #7 
LittleBettaFish

Haha his videos popped up on an Australian forum a while back and we had a good laugh at his rather inflated ego.

I can't tell what quality of bettas he has produced, but surely if he was the best breeder in the world his stock would be very highly sought after.

Also, a true breeder who is interested in the betterment of the breed, is always welcoming of discussion, and of helping newcomers along. They understand that there is no one way to skin a cat, and that every bit of information is just another tool to add to their tool box.

Have his bettas even won at any IBC shows or anything? If not, what kind of standard is he holding himself to if his methods really are 'the best'?
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:36 PM   #8 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVampire181 View Post
Same. I don't think he even shows fish -_-

SORRY IF I MISSED ANY CUSS WORDS. IF A MOD FINDS ONE PLEASE JUST EDIT THE POST!
Um..... yeah, quite a few of those were missed. I'll be cleaning it up.

I was tempted to just remove the thread but Mr. V has a good point in that this guy is a total nutjob and should probably be avoided.

Last edited by Romad; 03-26-2012 at 04:46 PM.
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:37 PM   #9 
Wolfie305

I never knew inbreeding was a normal part of betta breeding. Anyone care to elaborate as to why? Interesting.
Wolfie305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:40 PM   #10 
Pitluvs

My head hurts. He made zero sense and only confirmed one thing with his incoherent ramblings of scientific proof.. he's an idiot. Plus the fact that he's so jumpy, has me really worried he may have some type of depression and social anxiety issue. I'd stear clear, that's an exploding bomb waiting to happen. Nothing but a Betta Mill there.

Last edited by Pitluvs; 03-26-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote