Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #21 
MrVampire181

Wow a lot of comments! Thanks guys for defending me! I can't wait to see his replies xD
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:29 PM   #22 
Pitluvs

I've always been told with mammals, in-breeding is "wrong" but line-breeding can be acceptable if done properly. There is a difference between the two. Still kinda turns the tummy if you ask me lol
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:36 PM   #23 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I agree- putting this perception on fish made me think it was horrible at first too.. But I guess fish are just different, as I'm sure are insects, crustaceans, stuff like that.
I watched a show where a lady was breeding her champ. mastiff (like top in America) to his daughter, and she went through soo many tests and precautions about it. I was kinda grossed out haha.
Anyways, very off topic, but not in a sense. That guy will have very little progress if he never inbreeds fish, I believe. Not that he knows what progress is.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:39 PM   #24 
RayneForhest

WOW... that's just sad. Honestly.
RayneForhest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #25 
Jessicatm137

Angry

That was very rude of him!!! How mean!!
Jessicatm137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #26 
lvandert

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVampire181 View Post
Wow a lot of comments! Thanks guys for defending me! I can't wait to see his replies xD
We got your back :P besides you always help us so some of us are just repaying the favor
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:47 PM   #27 
lvandert

LOL so I had posted something along the lines of "wow support walmart much? No wonder they get crappy, ill fish" and this is his reply
"i just bought the buckets ( blue ones) in room at walmart so they all matchin color and in room b they from home depot all prange lol i bought 500 at once form local wal mart so they were eve less then 2.50 normal price i arranged woith manager to buy bulk and got them cheaper- - and jealous much ? breeding in 5 gl round plastic buckets is infinitely more successful, better and safer and healthier for fry - i have over 2,000 glass tnaks if they worlked better id use them instead-"
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:54 PM   #28 
Badjer

...seriously? This man needs a serious lesson in internet etiquette. Not to mention, calling yourself the greatest breeder in the world is ignorant. Especially since his fish don't even look that impressive. You did the right, mature thing Vamp. Especially for a 15 year old...I had no idea you were that young! Well, by young I guess I mean that makes us the same age. XD Wish all teenage boys had the maturity you do. Most of the people I know (likely myself included...) would have had some words for that man after a response like that!
Badjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #29 
MadameDesu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvandert View Post
LOL so I had posted something along the lines of "wow support walmart much? No wonder they get crappy, ill fish" and this is his reply
"i just bought the buckets ( blue ones) in room at walmart so they all matchin color and in room b they from home depot all prange lol i bought 500 at once form local wal mart so they were eve less then 2.50 normal price i arranged woith manager to buy bulk and got them cheaper- - and jealous much ? breeding in 5 gl round plastic buckets is infinitely more successful, better and safer and healthier for fry - i have over 2,000 glass tnaks if they worlked better id use them instead-"
Why can't this guy write in English?
MadameDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:04 PM   #30 
MrVampire181

He thinks you're all me now -_-
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote