Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-26-2012, 05:41 PM   #1 
RayneForhest

Who bought nib spawn and bred them?

I lost mine in the tornado and was looking to buy from that linage. Do you still have them??
RayneForhest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:17 PM   #2 
PitGurl

Did your house get hit? If so I'm very sorry and sorry about your fish. We got hit here in North Alabama again. The tornado took almost the same track as the April 27th storm. People who lost their house then and had just rebuilt got hit again, very sad. Crazy weather....
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #3 
RayneForhest

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitGurl View Post
Did your house get hit? If so I'm very sorry and sorry about your fish. We got hit here in North Alabama again. The tornado took almost the same track as the April 27th storm. People who lost their house then and had just rebuilt got hit again, very sad. Crazy weather....
Yes, our house got hit while we were in it. It took the roof off. I'll never forget THE PRESSURE!!! It was like we were in a vacuum and we were getting crushed by the intensity of it. I cant believe the windows didnt break. My son and I were on the porch watching the lightening and listening to the thunder.... when I heard the craziest noise I've ever heard. I grabbed him by the shirt and drug him inside... we got to the living room and the lights went out, I had just gotten him into the hallway when the roof came off.
The tornado wiped out our cute little town. Destroyed the only middle school in the county.. my son's grade school was ruined too.

My daughter was working... and was told not to leave until she washed the dishes and totaled the cash register, she hung up on her boss, she and her friends got in the car -leaving to seek shelter- when the wind really picked up. The wind blew their car all over the road, they got into the Dr's house's basement when it hit. The tornado completely wiped out Subway. There's no way she could have lived if she would have stayed and washed the dishes.

The good news- Its caused the town to pull together and southern hospitality has shown thru mightily.
We are also rebuilding...and its going to be a much more favorable situation all the way around. PLUS all my family are safe. No one can believe with as much devastation that occurred .... NO ONE DIED!
Old 03-27-2012, 09:49 AM   #4 
tpocicat

I am so glad no one died in such horrible weather conditions.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:56 AM   #5 
RayneForhest

If you saw pictures...or drove thru the damage... your main question would be HOW DID ANYONE LIVE?!!!

Um, it was real sad... AFTER the tornado when everyone was sheltered in the Community Center... there was a woman that died from a heart attack. It was so sad.

My son saw it... but at the time I told him she had diabetic complications and they put the blanket over her because it was raining when they wheeled her out and they didnt want her to get wet.

... sadly, I believed that when I told him. I found out the next day she actually passed away... I havent told my son any differently either.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:25 PM   #6 
PitGurl

Wow! I'm glad to hear you and your family is safe. I couldn't believe the damage from last years tornado(F5). It was like a bomb went off. It was something you see on TV happening to other people then suddenly it's your own backyard. The tornado a couple weeks ago was a F3 so the damage wasn't quite as bad but still terrible for the people effected.
PitGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 05:07 PM   #7 
RayneForhest

That's exactly what it looked like! it was so hard to believe
Old 03-27-2012, 08:27 PM   #8 
bettasusa

Rayne, sorry to hear about the house and loss of the fish. Hopefully you can find some siblings. I am wanting to ask what is the (nib) spawn? Sorry if I'm not up to date with the topic. Lui
bettasusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:19 PM   #9 
MrVampire181

A member we called NIB (short for his username) bred an AMAZING pair of red dragons from Aquastar (not my favorite seller but these fish were nice...). Basically they were call the NIB spawn. Highly desired on this forum.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:31 PM   #10 
bettalover2033

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry for your loss. Glad that everyone is okay and you are here. I would probably be in shock since it IS what you would never imagine happening to you.

I don't think I have ever seen nibs bettas. I heard about it, but never really payed any attention to it. Hopefully you can find some.
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote