Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-12-2012, 02:09 PM   #1 
MissFutureVet

New betta =)

Hi everyone, Its been a while since ive been up here because of school and all, but as school begins to wind down, i find more time to log on and chat with my fellow betta lovers.
Anyway, the point of this thread is to announce by new Betta. His name is Fernando. He was bought by a friend of mine at a local pet shop. Technically me and my friend are co-owners, however i call him mine because i feed and take care of him. He is red and blue crowntail. He lives in a divided 5.5 gal tank with my rescued betta B.J. He is really small compared to B.J. I dont know if it is because B.J. is HUGE, of if Fernando is just small haha.
I have a few questions though, because this is my first time having a divided tank. can they sense each others' presence? I'm fairly sure they cant see each other, or if they can, they, its very distorted. but BJ seems to know that Fernando is there. but Fernando is just like "whatever"
Any info is greatly appreciated from knowledge or experience. Pics will be posted later tonight.
MissFutureVet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:24 AM   #2 
swatid99

Aww welcome to you and Fernando. I see how excited you are about him. Can't wait to see the pics :)
swatid99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:59 PM   #3 
Sivan

I demand pics!
Sivan is offline   Reply With Quote