Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-28-2012, 11:25 PM   #1 
elijahfeathers

Hello, Ladies. ;D

So, it's been a while since I did anything in the hobby really! Recently my oldest fish passed away, and I was pretty bummed. I'd been thinking about breaking down my 10 gallon and getting maybe a hamster or something, since my mom's been wanting to display my copper PK in HER 10g in the living room.

Then I went to Petsmart, to get my cat her shots, I swear! And I just went to GLANCE at the bettas. Well, they had a beautiful male HM that was black with brilliant white scales... but I passed. I've got one superstar in my bedroom and I'm fine with that. lol.

Then I saw the females. And... well, honestly I always did want to try a sorority... So I bought a nice huge cave hiding spot with lots of different sections, and five ladyfish. There was some fighting at first, and there are some nipped fins. But here we are maybe five hours later? And there's relative peace. It's pretty cool watching them all chill!

Pictures incoming in the next post c:
elijahfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:35 PM   #2 
elijahfeathers

View from the front. My tank is a 10g

View from the side. The decoration is hollow on the inside, and the back of it is a 'cave'that presses against the glass-- it's pretty cool c:

One of my 'redheaded' ladies. So far she's quite fond of bossing everyone about. She was kidn enough to not run screaming at the sigh of the camera, so here's a picture!

Here's out little underdog-- and the girly who prompted this whole thing! I took one look at her and knew I had to have her! Her colors are just WOW for on a lady, don't you think?

And one last shot for now, another 'redhead'-- and quite the hog for attention, this one! She's also a bit of a bully too (actually all three of the cambodian types I have seem to have formed a gang and sort of harass the other two a bit).

Anyway, that's all the pictures I have for now. xD
Old 03-29-2012, 04:35 PM   #3 
betta lover1507

you have more than 2 females right?
anyways there both pretty
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #4 
elijahfeathers

I have five ladies. I may get a few more next time I go to petsmart (and some decor for the 'inside' of the cave so it's not so open in the big hollow.