Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-30-2012, 09:57 PM   #21 
plakatkhmer

I do have baby brine shrimp eggs I just bought some. And why are you being so rude? And I do take really good care of my Kings Plakats. Well enough said. There is more positive helpers on this site than just you. =) Another thing is I do have plenty of live plants. So next time try to be nicer with the things you say. Thank you
plakatkhmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:59 PM   #22 
MrVampire181

We're not trying to be rude. We're just trying to get the point across.

BBS are good but only towards the end of the first week.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:04 PM   #23 
plakatkhmer

It's cool. lol
Old 03-30-2012, 10:20 PM   #24 
cajunamy
Banned

I am not being rude. I am laying out the cold hard facts for you. You have to know what you are doing before you do this, and you were not ready to do this, or you would have had the supplies needed. That is not rude, that is fact. You are bringing lives into this world, you have to be responsible for them. Rude would have been to say OMG YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER BREED CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING LOL as you can see, I never said anything of the sort. I said you should have been prepared before you breed. Two different things. If you can't handle facts about the subject, well I don't even know what to tell you. You can not just up and decide, oh, I want to breed! I'm going to read a website or two on the subject, then I'll know what I need to and just wing the rest of it! Let me put these fish together and see how it turns out.... it just does not work that way.

When I decided I wanted to breed bettas, I read everything I could find, every different opinion I could, every method I could find, for close to a year. In that time I gathered up the supplies - the food, the tanks, the jars, the pairs. I knew, when I WANTED to breed that I was not ready. So I took my time and learned all I could. Then when I felt I was reasonably ready, I started the conditioning of the pair. Breeding takes time to learn, and the patience to take that time to learn.

I'm glad you got the eggs. Please read up more on the care of raising spawns - the learning never ends. There is always new research coming up, new techniques, new tricks someone has found.

Please don't make the mistake like so many others do on this forum of mistaking someone with experience trying to give you good solid advice, for being rude.
cajunamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:17 AM   #25 
dramaqueen
Banned

Plakathmer, CajunAmy wasn't being rude. She and MrV have both been breeding for years and all they want is what's best for the fish. They both give great advice if you're willing to take it.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:22 AM   #26 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by plakatkhmer View Post
So next time try to be nicer with the things you say. Thank you
I find it kind of ironic that you say this in an obviously condescending tone, lol.
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 12:29 AM   #27 
dramaqueen
Banned

OMG, please don't let this turn into an arguement! Ugh Let's just stick to the topic.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:33 AM   #28 
plakatkhmer

I know lol This isnt going to be any arguement. Theres nothing to be. And I do take there advices.
Old 03-31-2012, 10:50 AM   #29 
Junglist

I'm sure every breeder was eager & nervous on there first breeding session and we all had our bad moments but we learn from them to make the best out of it in the future.
Junglist is offline   Reply With Quote