Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-31-2012, 02:00 AM   #1 
blueboy

White then golden patch .....again

The two pics were taken before the Furan 2....the color is golden looking now....
Attached Images

blueboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:46 AM   #2 
RayneForhest

My gal was the same way. It would fluctuate between a pale color to an orange.... its normal.
RayneForhest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:10 PM   #3 
blueboy

Lol...your fish is beautiful like mine :) Except due to my ignorance and massive overfeeding when he was younger he stays bloated looking which looks funny compared to yours...giggle....I did a water change after 2days of the Tetracycline as it seemed to be making him worse...he sat at the bottom and would zip to the surface for air here and there....and the heavy breathing...it was awful to watch....so he seemed better by last night....swam a bit and is back to resting on the leaves near the surface....he didn't move this am...I thought he was gone....I even touched him and nothing....then later this am with some encouragement he came back to life and even ate a pellet...maybe he is just getting old...he's about 4yrs old....
Old 04-03-2012, 08:23 PM   #4 
RayneForhest

WOW! 4 yrs. That's impressive. To my knowledge, I've never seen a 4 yr old betta. Tayla (the betta above) was a young'un in that picture. I miss her.
RayneForhest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:50 PM   #5 
blueboy

Hi there RayneForhest.....Talya was a pretty fish :) Yes he is amazingly four years old give or take a month.....he's still alive but barely eating or swimming...still has that big lightened patch below his mouth on the underbelly....I'm afraid his days are numbered :( I will be sad to lose him.