Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-10-2012, 10:53 PM   #41 
sh29

Nuge seems to be doing a lot better now. Lots of energey and fins fanning out,very pretty. When he is at the top I stick my face in and talk and he just stays there and looks up at me lol. Still not coming near my finger to nibble like happy or duke but he is funny. I put my finger on the glass and sometimes he'll come up and flare his gils out then retreet and just swim away. He has his own personality. He did eat 2 pellets but it took him awhile because he kept spitting them out. Thanks so far everyone. I appreciate your help and you all mostly kept on the same page which was less confusing so thanks. BTW ,water looks much better Kfish
sh29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:15 PM   #42 
kfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh29 View Post
Nuge seems to be doing a lot better now. Lots of energey and fins fanning out,very pretty. When he is at the top I stick my face in and talk and he just stays there and looks up at me lol. Still not coming near my finger to nibble like happy or duke but he is funny. I put my finger on the glass and sometimes he'll come up and flare his gils out then retreet and just swim away. He has his own personality. He did eat 2 pellets but it took him awhile because he kept spitting them out. Thanks so far everyone. I appreciate your help and you all mostly kept on the same page which was less confusing so thanks. BTW ,water looks much better Kfish
He'll get used to your finger! Mr. Fish used to swim right up to my hands and let me pet his fins because he got so used to my hands being in there for water changes. Shouldn't touch them too much because you don't want to damage the slime coat, but I couldn't resist a pet or two. :3

It didn't take Nuge long to decide he was hungry enough for pellets! ;)
kfish is offline   Reply With Quote