Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-05-2012, 09:50 PM   #1 
Eiksaa

Review for AB seller + transshipper

I figured I'd do this in one thread instead of posting two separate ones because I don't have much to say except how wonderful they both were.

Blimp33 on auqabid was VERY quick in communication. He told me as soon as he sent the fish and the fish arrived in perfect condition. He looks exactly like his picture. He's been here for about two hours and is fairly active, though slightly shy; which is to be expected. I hope there are no hidden sicknesses that I discover later. So, Blimp33, thumbs up!

Jennifer was my choice for transshipping because I heard great things about her and I am glad I chose her. I am that annoying customer who wants to know a thousand things but remembers them at one hour intervals. I sent her many emails before choosing her and she was very responsive. She sent me an email(in addition to the email from USPS) to tell me when she shipped my fish. And from the looks of my fish, she took great care of him. What else could I ask for?

Also, just in case there is still someone out there who doesn't know this, the only bad experience I had in this transition was with USPS. They suck! I got the fish at 5pm, 5 hours AFTER their 12pm guarantee. And their shipment notification says it was delivered at 11:45am; I bet that is so I (or the sender) cannot ask for a refund. I was so worried for those 5 hours, that they probably lost my fish. In the future I might use FedEx or something instead.

And now, here's a picture of my fish .This was posted on Aquabid. I don't want to stress him out with pictures yet. Meet Bira ('bro' in Punjabi)

(cross posted on another forum)
Eiksaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:07 PM   #2 
flyingxchanges

That is one seriously beautiful fish!
flyingxchanges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 12:30 AM   #3 
Bombalurina

What a stunner! A copper butterfly makes me drool. :( Do either of those breeders ship internationally, do you know, or are they just US based?
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 08:12 AM   #4 
Eiksaa

Oh, blimp33 is in Thailand. I am sure he would ship to other countries too.
Eiksaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 04:33 PM   #5 
jasonh
Banned

Quote:
Also, just in case there is still someone out there who doesn't know this, the only bad experience I had in this transition was with USPS. They suck! I got the fish at 5pm, 5 hours AFTER their 12pm guarantee. And their shipment notification says it was delivered at 11:45am; I bet that is so I (or the sender) cannot ask for a refund. I was so worried for those 5 hours, that they probably lost my fish. In the future I might use FedEx or something instead.
i hate hate hate usps. they often lie about their delivery confirmation. they'll check it as delivered before they even leave the post office so they dont forget later. whats the point of it then?

i even had one do that and then lose my package. the guy paid out of his own pocket but they made me show many forms of proof regarding the amount i paid for the item.

your fish looks beautiful!
jasonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:52 AM   #6 
betta lover1507

jennifer is a GREAT seller, though she isn't a breeder. she gets them imported. i got my first AB betta from her, and she was BEAUTIFUL until she passed away:

her name was lady amaya, HER seller name is "hoppdigity" (sorry if i spelled it wrong)

Last edited by betta lover1507; 04-08-2012 at 11:54 AM.
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote