Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-09-2012, 08:31 PM   #1 
sholee

Anyone own Top Fin 2.5g Tank?

Hi i was wondering if anyone owned this and could give me some feedback if they liked it or not? I know theres a 10g thats the same price but this fish tank is a present to put on my dad's desk at work. What are some filters and heaters that would be good for this? A filter with low current would be best since he does want a betta fish. Also do you think it needs any lighting? I see alot of tanks with a lighting system around here. Thank you so much.

http://www.petsmart.com/product/inde...uctId=11164158
sholee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:34 PM   #2 
Leeniex

I have two of them, with Elite 25watt heaters. The only lights are the lamps I have on the tables with them. No filters. Love these tanks.
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:56 PM   #3 
Ariel1719

I just bought one today for my boy Tee (the 5g had a large crack that was worrying me) and its really cute! Its my first time owning one. I got a screen cover for the top because I didnt want my cat to get into the water, or tee to jump out. I plan on cutting some holes in the screen to add a heater and possibly a filter. If I end up buying a fish I'll probably end up buying another one too and have them side by side. Id say its a great cute little desk appropriate tank!
Ariel1719 is offline   Reply With Quote