Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-11-2012, 11:07 PM   #1 
KasaraWolf

Lolita and "The One that Lost"

So! Today my friend and I went out to buy some fish! He ended up buying a total of 7 betta's! XDD I, bought two, only planning to buy one.

This is Lolita~! It was the first name that came to me when I saw her in the (Crappy) Petsmart. Energetic and fun, I couldn't leave her XDDD Especially because her cup she was in, was so nasty >.< It was yellow and brown and so so gross. It was also growing algae BIG TIME. Same with all the other girl betta's that were there. My friend, Davianna, bought all their girl betta's with the nasty water. He ended up buying 9 betta's (Two were mine) XDDD They are currently a nice little sorority and haven't started anything with the other females! They just swim together like a little school lol.

She is so full of energy, its insane xDDD She is very curious of everything and pecks everything as well. When I tried to empty her into her new tank after I acclimated her, she wouldn't get out because she was looking at my fingers and biting them xDDD

She absolutely loves the goldfish. She can't stop staring at them! Constantly watching.

I couldn't take a good picture of her, because he kept trying to bite the red light from the camera that shown on the wall behind her She is my first female~!

"The One Who Lost"

The second...is really sad. This guy, whom I temporarily called Whiplash, no longer has a tail because someone put him together with another Betta. He was not like this yesterday when I went, since I check on all the Betta's to see their overall condition, so it was very recent (Whoever did it, SHAME ON YOU. If I saw you, you would have been dead >( ) His fins are bloody and I think he may be half or completely blind. I really hope he survives. He was so pretty and healthy looking yesterday...now he barely moves, only when getting air.
KasaraWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 11:32 PM   #2 
sparkyjoe

Lolita is cute, but that's soooo sad about the boy. Some people are just disgusting.
sparkyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 05:56 AM   #3 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

He's so pretty. I'm routing for the little guy!
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:22 AM   #4 
Jessicatm137

Poor guy! Hope he survives! Lolita is pretty. :)
Jessicatm137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:03 PM   #5 
KasaraWolf

@Sparkyjoe- She is cute! :) Yeah, it just sickens me when people do this this to poor little creatures ><

@Olympia and Jessicatm137- I was too, sadly he must of passed away during the night. At least he was in a nice, warm, little place and not sitting on the cold shelf in that tiny, dirty cup when he died ):
KasaraWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:04 PM   #6 
Jessicatm137

I'm sorry he was lost. :'(
Jessicatm137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:35 PM   #7 
sparkyjoe

Oh, I'm so sorry. You're right, at least someone cared at the end. So sad.
sparkyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote