Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #1 
Sena Hansler

A "few" of my bettas!!

Some have been unphotographed until now That's right.

Plus it never helped that I never knew about the SD slot in the CPU but hey. Now I know. And now I have pictures.

Following bettas:

Zebra is the one in focus. In front of her is Saharah. Zebra is colorless, and had always been fine with other bettas until a while ago where she attacked Tina, during their columnaris outbreak. Everyone is fine, Tina will have her picture taken and I shall add it along with Shiloh's

The second one is of... (searches the list for her) Meghan. I've got 18 bettas / I won't remember anyone but they get names anyways xDD

Third and Fourth is Juniper!!! Previously unphotographed, he was supposed to be a "aww poor fin rot boy!" who was almost Ghengis Khan's look alike.. However he did not get the full butterfly coloring, therefore is a mere carrier, and his clear part of his fins have gone a light blue The second pic of him... There is a shadow of a "cat" in the background and I do NOT have a cat Weird...

The pale yellow is Skull, he has the creepiest black eyes on a betta I have ever seen Maybe I just never noticed on darker bettas? Hmm...

The next is Dally the pale orange dalmation, also previously unphotographed because the picture I had of him was from an ipod and it sucked so here ya go xD face shot!!!

And Jekyll... The white-washed salmon bodied betta He's gotten a little more active, but he is still mellow LOL.

Any requests for a particular betta, go for it =D I cannot get some, still, like Fiona the green(ish) spade tail gal who someone wanted to see... she hides from the camera and moves too fast. Most of my females are hard to get unless I get them into a cup!
Attached Images

Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #2 
bettalover2033

I've always enjoyed looking at the pictures of the yellow guy!
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:28 PM   #3 
Sena Hansler

Lol Well he isn't the same "yellow guy" as El Dorado, sadly But I still don't mind HIS yellow =D
Old 04-12-2012, 04:30 PM   #4 
MaisyDawgThirteen

Very nice! I looked for the thread when you posted about it in the TNP thread. :P
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #5 
Sena Hansler

I cannot get over how stark it is around Dally o_O weird. but funny. Mr. Grumpy face And Shiloh is proving difficult to photograph, as always.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:41 PM   #6 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Dally.. one fish alone in a big blue world :O
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:52 PM   #7 
Sena Hansler

xDDD haha that is what I was thinking :3 He's in the 20 long so it's vast compared to ONE fish. All well xDD