Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #31 
OMGemily

sorry guys i just needed a break from the site. maybe im just being stupid and girly but your comments made me cry. not in a bad way though. i love that you guys cared about him almost as much as i did... he was dead that morning like i thouhg he would be. i didnt flush him though. i buried him. other than being bad for the water i couldnt do that to Antione... he was more than just a fish to me :( i might get another betta sometime but i dont think i will any time soon. i just dont think i would give him the same amount of love and care that i gave Antione... it wouldnt be the same... but i really do appreciate everyones sympathy. i just couldnt handle talking about it for a while... but i think ill keep checking this every now and then even if i dont get a fish soon. And ANHEL i really appreciate your willingness to send me a fish. I knew from the very beginning that Antione didnt have a very strong immune system. If the offer still stands when im ready to buy another betta i might take you up on it :) so i just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your sympathy and all your help. it did not go unappreciated
OMGemily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #32 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Glad to hear you're doing okay, Emily. :)
Antoine was special. It's totally fine that you don't feel ready for another one. :)
Just come visit us sometimes!
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:21 PM   #33 
Sakura8

Stay in touch, Emily. We understand. It takes time to get over losing a beloved pet.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:46 PM   #34 
OMGemily

thanks :) you guys can bet youll be the first ones to hear if i get a new fish
OMGemily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 12:49 PM   #35 
ANHEL123

I had private message from Emely so I just going to post what I wrote her back :)

OMG i am so glad to hear from you. We missed you .Of course i will be thrilled to do it. And I am sure the people on the forum would more than happy to help us with instructions. I can also mail to you water conditioner and even 2.5 gall tank that I have.It plastic but I have all my bettas in the same tanks … I would be happy to do it any time when you ready. I bought so many bettas for other people before ….it would make me happy to safe another betta lol And I would be happy if it can make you happy :)

Take your time and come back!!! You made my day which is really really busy at work. So I will wait for another day like that lol

ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #36 
Sakura8

Thank you, ANHEL. You're a sweetheart. :)
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:04 AM   #37 
ANHEL123

Thank you :)
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:54 PM   #38 
dramaqueen
Banned

Thanks for sharing, Anhel. I hope Emily comes back soon.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote