Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-16-2012, 01:09 PM   #1 
Sena Hansler

Betta Revive?

Hey! So long story short here ya go http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=98951

for once in 5 years I went to Global Pet Foods, and they have tons of betta stuff (other than a lot of the meds I already have) and there I saw betta revive, and thought, meh, why not? And bought it for 3 dollars Now, as Beckyfish showed in the second link, how someone attempted to save their betta they used betta revive...

My question.. I already added Maracyn 2 which claims to help dropsy (phah ) is it safe to mix Maracyn 2 and betta revive, should I do a large water change and remove maracyn 2 and use betta revive, or stick with maracyn 2? My other thread will tell you WHY my bettas have dropsy.

Ghengis doesn't have the super pineconing I've seen in some bettas from stores, like the yellow gal from the store here who mimicked a flaring pinecone or the steel blue who showed off despite his bacterial infection from being in the cramped, small gross uncleaned bowl in west edmonton mall... But Rose, is all pineconed... from her tail to her gills!

And since both act normal, other than Rose is less active, but they both ate some fresh mealworm meat I gave them, Ghengis is begging (silly non-pooper), and both act like they wanna live let's give them a run for their money (errr... fins?)

Also how good is betta revive?
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #2 
BeckyFish97

Lol sorry-its me again, I googled it. safest way is do a large water change before you put anything else in to get rid of as much maracyn as possible, then use a reduced dosage of betta revive.Lol sorry I'm like a bad smell that wont go away :P
BeckyFish97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:15 PM   #3 
Sena Hansler

bleh hey you're helping me haha. So why does betta revive work? I've never used it. or heard of it until recently.
Old 04-16-2012, 01:20 PM   #4 
BeckyFish97

I have no idea, I've never been good at chemicals, lol not unless it involves something exploding
Old 04-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #5 
Sena Hansler

I like mentos and cola >.> I MEAN....

interesting I read the back, methylene blue, malachite green chloride and neomycin sulfate are ingredients I remember somewhat but do not remember what they do!
Old 04-16-2012, 01:28 PM   #6 
BeckyFish97

Oh yes!Great fun!!!