Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-18-2012, 11:01 PM   #1 
Enkil

Picture day!

Well, I decided to snap some pictures of my gang of dragons while I was doing water changes today. So I hope you're ready for picture spam. XD
All the photos can also be found on here in my albums.

First up is my Egil. He is recovering from tearing his fins a bit when he squeezed past one of the dividers to go visit Leonidas.
One of the pictures shows him after he came out from under his bridge.
Attached Images

Enkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:25 PM   #2 
Enkil

Next up, Leonidas. He's one of my 2 black dragon boys. He took a couple nips out of his fins. Healing up with frequent water changes.
One of his pictures shows him hanging out in his floating anubias plant. He likes to weave around in it and rest on the leaves.
Attached Images

Old 04-18-2012, 11:27 PM   #3 
Enkil

Last of my three boys is Odin. My second black dragon. He had a tail biting incident. While healing from that, he decided that he was going to rest under the flow from the filter. I have it baffled, but it still managed to tear his fins. Took off the baffle and used sponge instead.
Attached Images

Old 04-18-2012, 11:30 PM   #4 
Enkil

And finally, my girls.
Two of the pictures are of my copper marble dragon named Lolth.
The third is of my black dragon, Freydis.
They are the biggest of the three girls in my sorority. The pictures of Eva wouldn't resize so I didn't include them.
Attached Images

Old 04-19-2012, 12:51 AM   #5 
Sakura8

You have an awesome collection of dragons. :) The boys look like they're recovering very nicely from their fin troubles; you're taking good care of them, Enkil. And the girls are beautiful. DarkMoon's bettas are simply gorgeous and your girls look very happy.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:00 AM   #6 
Enkil

Thank you. ^_^
I love these guys. Finally got Odin to change where he rests too. I set up a plant for him in a corner and he seems to enjoy that when he doesn't want to be under his turtle.

Lolth wouldn't cooperate with me and show off her fins, so you can't see what I talk about when I say that her anal fin is a bit long.
Freydis did a bit better.
I wish the ones of Eva would have resized. They were perfect. XD
Old 04-19-2012, 01:03 AM   #7 
Sakura8

They're all just gorgeous. You have a supermodel sorority. :) And your boys are so very handsome.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:10 AM   #8 
Enkil

I adore my girls. They've gotten along wonderfully so far. No nipping at all. *knocks on wood* They eat like little piggies. As you can see in the pics here, Lolth and Freydis are a little eggy. The partition between them and the 10 gal with the boys got knocked down and Devon forgot to put it back up. So they were flirting with Leonidas. He was upset when I put him back in after the water change and his big thick bubble nest was gone.

Going to feed them now and see if the girls will give me more nice pics.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:12 AM   #9 
Sakura8

I think starting a sorority with sisters does make it easier. I started mine with all pet store girls and at first, boy did they fight. Now they're as close as can be, though, thank goodness.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:30 AM   #10 
Enkil

They didn't cooperate for more pictures. lol Would be easier with an actual camera rather than the cell phone.

I've read a lot that that it's easier to do a sorority with sisters that have been together. I'm glad I found three girls that I liked. Almost ended up dividing the tank for only 2 girls when I decided on a third.
Saw a dragon girl at the store today that I'm going to get if she's still there when we go back this weekend. She was a lilac color. Very pretty.