Betta Fish Forum banner

Zombie & friends

1K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  Moh4wk 
#1 ·
decided to take a few more shots of a few of my fish and work on my photography

See less See more
#14 ·
I think the second one of zombie is AWESOME its just like-wut u lookin at?and then the third pic is like (flares) I'll teach you to look at me like that!!!Giving you all the attitude!

#15 ·
Olympia:Lol yes I have that problem! Just one more, pleeeeease and then I promise thats it, you said that last time!and the time before!and...lets think about this...SEVEN TIMES BEFORE THAT!

#16 ·
I'm a photographer myself and I've never thought of protrait work for my fish but now... lol im thinking about it.

What is your set up? I currently use a 60D body and shoot with either a Sigma 50mm1.4 or a 70-200mmL 2.8.. thinking about a macro set up. I used my 580EX II to capture the entire tank and shot at one side to give it a dramatic look with the shadows from the decorations.

#17 ·
I love Zombie too! He's cute. I'm jealous that you got such great pictures. My fishy wont ever be still long enough!

#19 ·
thanks for checking out the pictures everyone, I appreciate all the comments!

Olympia - yeah that's for sure, I'm a lucky guy...

PersuAzN - I used a 30D for a long time, but had to sell it due to utter financial ruin. I shot these pictures with a little Canon 300 HS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.