Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-25-2012, 02:12 AM   #1 
DoberMom

Don't you worry?

It's time for my fry to leave to go to their new homes. They are just shy of 2 months old but are already eating adult sized pellets with no problems. Anyway, I've started giving them away and each time I cant help but feel like I might be sending them to their death. I know it might be extreme but most people just see them as fish. They dont understand why they need a heater or water conditioner... ugh. I told them the supplies would run them at least $50 but no one is going to spend that I guarantee it. I've got three left waiting for homes and I can't help but feel more and more attached. *sigh*

This is my last male.
DoberMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:33 AM   #2 
jeffegg2

Cool

If you are just giving them away to non fish people, then they have the value that you have assigned to them.

Better to sell to fish people for a price. Then they have at least a monetary value.
jeffegg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 02:59 AM   #3 
DoberMom

Yes these people are friends and family. I think I'll definitely sell the next batch.
DoberMom is offline   Reply With Quote