Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 12:49 PM   #1 
animallover4lyfe

Exclamation Male bettas for sale: Crowntail & 2 halfmoons :)

I imported a bunch of bettas off aquabid, and received them last night.
I am selling them off because they were not what I expected, and one of them was a "surprise" from a breeder lol.

All cost me $25 plus shipping/import fees.

Asking $30 each.

all young, and arrived healthy...all eating pellets.

quick photos so not the best view of the fish, will take more if your really interested.

Located in toronto, ontario (Canada)....can deliver for extra cost...but in area of vaughan, mississauga and burlington...i have 3 homes haha so i spend most of my time in mississauga, work in vaughan and go home once or twice a week to burlington, so surrounding areas i can deliver...oakville, hamilton, etc etc.
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2012, 12:56 PM   #2 
Sweeda88

Seriously? You're just going to sell them because they're "not what you expected"? That is sad. They are animals, not toys.
Old 04-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #3 
animallover4lyfe

well thats your own opinion. your entitled to it :)
Old 04-25-2012, 01:03 PM   #4 
Termato

Quote:
Originally Posted by animallover4lyfe View Post
well thats your own opinion. your entitled to it :)
That is a lovely crowntail. gl selling them.

I would at least keep the crowntail
Old 04-25-2012, 02:14 PM   #5 
MrVampire181

So how many more times are we going to do this? You've always imported and re-sold for whatever reason. I understand being an importer but with you it seems to be "I'm bored I'm going to sell this one and get a new one."
Old 04-25-2012, 02:44 PM   #6 
youlovegnats

Plus, aren't you losing major money here? I mean, that's all up to you whether you want to throw away your own money or not, but I just don't see the practicality in spending so much on fish that you end up selling off once they reach your doorstep. :/
But it's none of my business.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #7 
Termato

Quote:
Originally Posted by youlovegnats View Post
Plus, aren't you losing major money here? I mean, that's all up to you whether you want to throw away your own money or not, but I just don't see the practicality in spending so much on fish that you end up selling off once they reach your doorstep. :/
But it's none of my business.
Quote:
All cost me $25 plus shipping/import fees.

Asking $30 each.
Unless it was $25 and the shippin import fees are over $15 than your loosing money....

but if its $25 for all of them than he would have to had paid $65 for shipping and fees to loose money.
Old 04-25-2012, 03:28 PM   #8 
cajunamy
Banned

I can't believe this. I expected you to last at least a week. When are you actually going to keep a fish you buy? This is what, the 10th time at least that I've seen you do this??
Old 04-25-2012, 04:11 PM   #9 
BeckyFish97

I don't mean to be rude but if you don't intend to keep the fish then don't bother buying it in the first place, it is cruel to the fish and if this really is the 10th time you have done this then if I'm honest you might as well just stop buying them altogether as you don't seem fit to own a betta.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:16 PM   #10 
Mo

A post by a resapected moderator (DQ) regarding why we should not be spamming up this thread

Quote:
This is a reminder to members who post in the classified section. Please refrain from posting if you are not serious about buying an item. It can be annoying for a seller to have to keep reading "I wish" posts. Thank you.
While virtually none of these posts are "I wish" posts. It is probably discouraging the potential buyers and effecting the original posters business/profit. Please refrain from posting if you are not serious about purchasing the item.
Closed Thread