Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-24-2012, 09:07 PM   #1 
Daisy Jay

Talking Speak up equestrians! :)

Just wanting to see if anyone here owns horses/ponies! Here's an owner of 6 horses and a proud member of the American Stock Horse Association.
Daisy Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:33 PM   #2 
Pogthefish

dont own but ride alot! lol glad to see im not alone! :D What level do you ride at? and what do you work on?
I used to do dressage but my new instructor has intorduced me to jumping and I love it! my brother is holding me back tho :/
Pogthefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:46 PM   #3 
Tikibirds

I can ride but its been years since I have been on a horse. My sister owns a gelding.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 09:47 PM   #4 
Pogthefish

mares can be moody XD ive ridden one,, trust me :P
Old 04-24-2012, 09:51 PM   #5 
Pogthefish

srry got off topic, most of the horses we ride r geldings, lol srry im absorbed in this post, but im half falling asleep :P
Old 04-24-2012, 09:52 PM   #6 
Daisy Jay

This is my first year on the local stock horse show circuit, which is roughly an all around ranch horse show event. At my last show I placed third overall in my division. I learned how to ride english, so I compete in jumping whenever those types of shows come around. I still incorporate dressage into my training. :)
Old 04-24-2012, 09:56 PM   #7 
Daisy Jay

Its ok to be off topic, as long its about how awesome horses are. ;) A paint mare and a QH gelding are my main mounts. Honestly, my gelding is the moodiest -.- But my mare is high strung, and it's a challenge to keep her working well and preventing her from tensing her back up.
Old 04-24-2012, 09:56 PM   #8 
Pogthefish

lol i dont like showing, just unnnecesary but the onl show i ever did i got 3 blue ribbons, and i lost a stirrup in one class! At the canter! lol :P and it just happened my brother, inn all my classes, got 3 red ribbons! ha! i always one-up him :D
Old 04-24-2012, 10:04 PM   #9 
Pogthefish

and lol it all depends on the horse :) i had one horse that LOVED ME like beat up other horses if i took them out of the field without him, and wud push thru crowds to be with me, and if i ran away from him he chased me, he behaved fro nobody but me :D but then one day he just hated me all of a sudden, and im like wut? and now i cant even go in his field or he charges me!
Old 04-24-2012, 10:05 PM   #10 
Pogthefish

i tried to get a horse the other day and he bit THROUGH the lead rope! Just ran up, bit the rope, and ran off! and then he got between me and the horse wenever i tried to get him, so i got an instructor and he dissapeared! crazy horse lol