Betta Fish Forum banner

Two new boys.

803 views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Shirleythebetta 
#1 ·
My husband picked them both out and named them both. I love how he can act like a total girl sometimes. First is Thor. He is a halfmoon I think but the color is a mystery so far. And poor Hulk, the clamped dragon scale. I don't know what is going to happen with this guy but he is moving a bit. I hope he unclamps soon. Hubby named him Hulk because of his one green scale on his head. I believe if he ends up being healthy he is going to be a marble so time will tell. Hulk is the second pic.

#5 ·
Thanks everyone and I will have an update soon. I love my husband for picking out Hulk. Shows he has a good heart. He told me he had to have him because he looked so sad. He even told me he wanted to give him the biggest tank the sweety.

#7 ·
I thought he was going to cry when he walked up to me in the store. He said, "He cost eight dollars but I don't care, he needs a home" I hope this big tank with clean water and a heater will do the trick. I really think he would be upset if he didn't make it.

#8 ·
A little update on Hulk. He is moving around much more after a little salt. Since he is looking better I am going to try and do a water change tonight and get the salt out of there. I don't like exposure any longer than he needs to. He had a little fuzzy spot on his side yesterday and that cleared up too after the salt. It's almost gone. Maybe one more day with salt would be better... He has only been in it a day. Good news though is he is unclamped and moving around. going to try bloodworms tonight to get him to eat. He hasn't ate yet. He stilll looks fat and healthy.

#11 ·
Thanks. I am not sure about his tail type. I have not seen a dragonscale like him. He is a big bodied boy and has only one dragonscale on his forehead. You can see it in the pic. It's emerald green. It will be entertaining to see how he turns out.

#12 ·
Hulk looks almost like a wild type. Very interesting fish. And so is Thor. Bright color. He's got a a body type my hubby is calling "Wiry", lol! And yeah, I'll trade you hubbys.. mine just sees a betta and says "It's a fish" and thinks I'm crazy for wanting more.. o.o Careful.. you'll both get addicted!

#13 ·
Hulk looks almost like a wild type. Very interesting fish. And so is Thor. Bright color. He's got a body type my hubby is calling "Wiry", lol! And yeah, I'll trade you hubbys.. mine just sees a betta and says "It's a fish" and thinks I'm crazy for wanting more.. o.o Careful.. you'll both get addicted!

#14 ·
Wiry, that would describe Thor. He is a thin body fish. yea I am blessed with a husband who appreciates all living things. He's a good guy. At first he didn't like his house being overtaken by tanks. Now he is trying to talk me into breeding.

#16 ·
Yea, I'm upset though because I just got him unclamped and not so skiddish and tomorrow is his first water change. He is still taking breaths at the top more than I would like but He is wiggling his butt at me now. Thor actually, I looked at him today and he has developed a little more gold. Anyone ever seen a copper like that one?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.