Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-28-2012, 10:15 PM   #1 
Fritz

Awesome product!

I just applied a top fin aquarium background cling to my tank and I absolutely love it! It was really easy to apply and adjust and it looks great. My new fish Rufio was having a hard time with his reflection and was constantly flaring at himself and racing up and down the tank nonstop. I had tried a regular type of back ground but it made it worse because it wouldn't press to the glass enough, but this one is amazing. It adheres great and it will come off clean if I ever want to change it. It works just like other window clings. Rufio and I are thoroughly impressed and just thought that we would share.
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:30 PM   #2 
Fritz

Here's a picture of it. Also if you have any suggestions on how to decorate his home better I would appreciate it.
Attached Images

Old 04-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #3 
kfryman

Is the other fish part of the background?

I prefer just a plain background like blue or black so it doesn't take away from the fish, though it also depends on the design of your aquarium. Is that the book shelf aquarium? If so did you just cut the background to fit or was there a size like that?
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:53 PM   #4 
Fritz

Yep it is the bookshelf. The small one fit just fine length wise, but I did have to cut 4" off the bottom. It was also on sale for just 3.50 at PetSmart

I only have one fish in my tank and there aren't any fish on the background. You might just be seeing my leaf hammock or the poor quality of the picture could be throwing you off.

I went against the solid color background because the main reason I put it up was to reduce the reflection. I read that blue and black backgrounds could worsen it.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:59 PM   #5 
kfryman

Oh it is the hammock
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote