Name suggestions and identification - Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By fleetfish
  • 1 Post By Rainbo
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-14-2018, 09:31 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
charliegill110's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 817
Name suggestions and identification

New boy! He was in the row titled “deltas/super deltas” but rung up as a crown tail. I know he’s not a crown tail, I’m figuring he’s a delta but I have no idea on his coloring. I think I’ve attached 3 pictures. I also need name ideas. I had a asking of the hill theme going my last betta was Bill and the one before that was hank so I was intending dale or boomhauer but it doesn’t feel right. I was thinking bobby but want more suggestions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 46317C69-868D-41B0-BF2F-84A6E5036D2F.jpg (21.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 856F0C05-E4FC-4FD7-8C11-7FB65AA9BBCD.jpg (25.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 64259600-2A25-4604-AE4A-129E6D6E6AD5.jpg (24.2 KB, 8 views)

1 betta 3 ADF tons of tadpoles 2 snails 1 bird 1 dog
My journal: https://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=560986

My ADF tadpole journal: https://www.bettafish.com/144-journal...s-journey.html
charliegill110 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-16-2018, 10:37 AM
Member
 
fleetfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliegill110 View Post
New boy! He was in the row titled “deltas/super deltas” but rung up as a crown tail. I know he’s not a crown tail, I’m figuring he’s a delta but I have no idea on his coloring. I think I’ve attached 3 pictures. I also need name ideas. I had a asking of the hill theme going my last betta was Bill and the one before that was hank so I was intending dale or boomhauer but it doesn’t feel right. I was thinking bobby but want more suggestions.
He looks like he's a marble and will change colours on you - possibly to black, but you never know it might go the other way and he'll go white. Really hard to say. I'm not too familiar with the name theme, but they're good suggestions :)
charliegill110 likes this.
fleetfish is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-16-2018, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
charliegill110's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfish View Post
He looks like he's a marble and will change colours on you - possibly to black, but you never know it might go the other way and he'll go white. Really hard to say. I'm not too familiar with the name theme, but they're good suggestions :)
THanks! I was just looking at him last night and wondering if he was going to turn black! There’s some aqua blue in his tail so hopefully that sticks around blue and black would look so cool. White and black would look cool too though.

1 betta 3 ADF tons of tadpoles 2 snails 1 bird 1 dog
My journal: https://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=560986

My ADF tadpole journal: https://www.bettafish.com/144-journal...s-journey.html
charliegill110 is offline  
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-16-2018, 03:52 PM
TFK Moderator
 
Rainbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,504
He looks like my boy Picasso that I got a month ago. I posted asking about his color https://www.bettafish.com/100-betta-...-coloring.html He's slowly getting more black on his body, and now has a streak of red on his dorsal fin, but overall has changed little. Here's a picture of him taken this past week. I really hope he marbles more, but if he doesn't I don't care.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF4379.jpg (59.9 KB, 7 views)
charliegill110 likes this.
Rainbo is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-16-2018, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
charliegill110's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbo View Post
He looks like my boy Picasso that I got a month ago. I posted asking about his color https://www.bettafish.com/100-betta-...-coloring.html He's slowly getting more black on his body, and now has a streak of red on his dorsal fin, but overall has changed little. Here's a picture of him taken this past week. I really hope he marbles more, but if he doesn't I don't care.
Interesting thank you! My boys fins look a tad darker today, if he ends of changing I think he will be very dark.

1 betta 3 ADF tons of tadpoles 2 snails 1 bird 1 dog
My journal: https://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=560986

My ADF tadpole journal: https://www.bettafish.com/144-journal...s-journey.html
charliegill110 is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-16-2018, 06:07 PM
TFK Moderator
 
Rainbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 2,504
It will be interesting to see how much they change, and to just what color. I think my boy, if he changes, might develop a lot more black on his body, but I'm not sure what color his fins will end up being. That red streak on them has really thrown me!
Rainbo is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need Help With a Betta Name & Identification (Red Female) hannica Betta Chat 2 08-03-2014 04:07 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome