I am just using Safari and yes I am having trouble with it and also I am having a problem where I can't see attached files... I can see some, but most of them won't show up. It just says "Attached Files:" then a blank space below
I think I was able to see avatars and quick reply yesterday but today I cannot do either. I also cannot post/see pictures or view any of the drop down options on the tabs (tools, aquarium, new posts, and forums). This is on Chrome.
"You may not be able to save every pet in the world but at least you can mean the world to each pet you adopt." - Unknown
This isn't just me? I had a problem with it late last night and just now. Attachments are opening up in a new tab as well. I am on Chrome.
Pascal (HM) Collete (VT) Stitch (CT)
Those Gone Too Soon:
|Destiny (Baby) 8/17/2016-9/13/2016|Eric (HMPK) 3/30/2016-1/3/2017|Squirt (VT/CT) 2/21/2016-5/22/2017|Apollo (HMDTPK) 5/13/2016-7/5/2017|Hank (HMPK) 9/22/2017-8/31/2017|Adam (VT) 11/2/2016-9/13/2017|Olaf (EEHMPK) 1/4/2018-1/31/2018
20 Gallon Long:
8 Neon Tetras|5 Tiger Barbs|2 Balloon Mollies|5 Black Skirt Tetras
Fred (oranda)|George (ryukin)
My Journal: The Making of a Fish Fanatic
I sent a e-mail to administrator yesterday regarding these issues.
1. Can't see Attached Thumbnails and Avatars
2. TOOLS bar doesn't do anything.
3. Can't Quoted reply. When I tried to post, it says "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters."
4. Couldn't send PM from IE. The error message said "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters." When I tried on Google Chrome, I could.
5. Couldn't start a thread yesterday. Not sure if I can do now.
6. Can't post quick reply or Advanced reply from IE.
I'm using Windows 7, IE 11. It had important updates a couple of days ago. I suspect it was the cause of the issues? I was able to send a PM from Google. Other than that, Google has the same issues.