Hello! I am helping a friend set up a 20g planted freshwater aquarium. Unfortunately I don't have the selection I used to cultivate, as I've only had 1 small tank running for the past year. I've called 8 different pet shops in the area, and they've got nothing, or nothing ultra-fast-growing.
Looking for something like guppy grass to fill space quickly. I know this is an awful time need plants, it's been terribly cold in my area, but alas... I'm asking here just in case anyone has plants to share. Hoping to find a selection over the weekend and have them shipped Tuesday 1/22
... because Monday (1/21) is a postal holiday! Seriously could the timing on this be any worse, lol...
- Trying to find people on the East coast/near PA to limit transit times.
- Easy care plants for a beginner preferred.
- Please let me know if you have any type of snails or other possible hitchhikers in your tank.
- Please do insulate the package to the best of your ability.
- Name your price + shipping, please.
Thank you in advance for trying to help us out!