Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Either Philadelphia or Pittsburg pa
It's a calcium lime and rust cleaner, usually sold in a green spray bottle to clean kitchens. Gets rid of hard water, soap scum, calcium, lime, rust, and most other grime. When I think industrial I think like goop-off, that's toxic.
Oh you can also get a little thing of pure acetone from cvs (or a high concentrate acetone nail polish remover) since the acetone will evaporate into the air within half an hour. It's amazing for stripping paint and grime, even takes off glue, not very toxic just smelly for half an hour.