Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care - View Single Post - Blueridge's Journal
View Single Post
post #326 of (permalink) Old 08-14-2017, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
blueridge

Aquarium
Journal Update:

Just a quick little blurb of what is going on. I did decide to break down the saltwater tank, and make it into a planted freshwater tank. I had someone who was willing to take the clowns, the dottybacks, and angel in. Of course I did let them know that they were battling ich, which was totally fine with them, because they always quarantine anyways. As of now, the tank is still semi-full but ready to be taken apart. I'm hoping to have it up and running later this week or by next week so I can start the cycle. Currently I am looking at this stocking list:
- 6 Neon Dwarf Rainbows
- 8-10 Cardinal Tetras
- 8-10 Harlequin Rasboras
- ? Cherry Shrimp

I also cancelled one of the Dragon Strand cages that I will be getting at the end of the month. I have been debating for weeks what to put in the other one, one is getting a Male Jackson's Chameleon, but I just could not decide. None of the other species really appeal to me (I considered other chameleons, arboreal lizards, geckos, etc.), so I decided to get something that I really want to keep. The species that I am considering will not work in the cage, hence why I cancelled my order for it. I'm hoping that it will be ok in Sebastian's old tub, but even if I have to get a bigger one I'm totally ok with that too. I'll let you know what it is if a deal with the breeder, I'm considering, goes through.

Rajah | Minnie | Goober III | Hawk | Red | Elliot
2.5G | 20GL | 46G | 150GTub
Sophie (Crested Gecko) | Sampson (Pied Ball Python) | Atticus (Frilled Dragon) | Sebastian (Blood Python) | Bean (Jackson's Chameleon) | Sunny (Colombian Boa) | Momo (B&W Argentine Tegu)

Last edited by blueridge; 08-14-2017 at 02:52 PM.