The aquarium sealant finally got here, alright it got here around 4 or 5 days ago, so when I did a water change on Mercury's tank I pulled out his bridge so I could officially block the holes in it's railing, I glued them to the outside and it doesn't look to bad, I'll post some pictures in a couple days when I put it back in the tank. Mercury's doing great but I do believe the brat is still eating the antenna off the ramshorns.
Pinkerton is as feisty as ever, we've started a new game where he chases my finger around the tank then I chase him. He seems to enjoy the interaction. I also discovered that he'd rather chase his food as it falls to the bottom of the tank rather then pick it up off of his betta leaf. Discovered that one when the suction cup on the leaf decided to stop working. I think that maybe he's stopped biting his tail but it might be wishful thinking on my part.
Monet continues to worry me, while he's out and about more his tail really seems to be dragging him down, when he goes to the top and stops swimming he's nearly vertical in the tank. He's also barely eating poor boy. The more I think about it the more I wonder if he picked up a parasite from Sunny my old betta. I suspect that Sunny had parasites and the tank was Sunny's before I switched his and Monet's tank. While the tank he passed away in had been treated with General Cure I never did treat his old tank. Tonight after I did a water change on Monet's tank I put in 1/8 tsp of Prazipro. Hopefully it'll help and won't hurt.