Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care - View Single Post - Dumbo - Attempt 1 - to spawn 3/2018
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-07-2018, 08:54 PM
MrsCRCWilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaCanada View Post
Hello Everyone,

It has been nearly 20 years since I have done my first successful Betta Spawn as I left the hobby aside during this time I had no time or resources to attempt this again.

So, here I am with a nearly ready couple to attempt this again!

Why 'Nearly'!!!

Because the male seems not so much interested in building his nest! I am not sure if he isn't mature enough or if he didn't have the reasons for it, so I have decided that today is a good time to give him a push on the idea of matting.

As you can see from the pictures, I have the setup good to go. Now I am conditioning the water before placing the couple on the tank. Hopefully I can do that by Wed and see how it goes!

Wish me luck!
Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures! When I was in middle school my science teacher was going to take me tingle state fair with my project. The project was mating Bettas and making a journal about it. Unfortunately it failed miserably. I wasn't ready to let them breed and the male jumped over the divider. I came home right after the spawning. I hope yours is successful!

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk