Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care - View Single Post - Kojin's Journal
Thread: Kojin's Journal
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-12-2018, 04:15 AM Thread Starter
Ratvan

Aquarium
Kojin's Journal

So I thought I would throw something together while work is slow, basically a very brief outline of Kojin and his timeline since adoption. I have shamelessly stolen the below layout from @Lunatic because it looks pretty decent.

Kojin
Adoption: 8/11/18 Paws For Thought
Type: Crowntail

So Kojin is currently my only Betta, he is still quiet small but has one hell of a Character.
I actually went into the store to find some Malaysian Trumpet Snails, Shrimp and some more Aquascaping plants so the tank could become more mature (I intended to pick up my first fish after Christmas so I could ensure correct feeding and lighting, but he was so pretty those find and his tail... I couldn't leave him behind)

12/11/2018 Update

So since Kojin is my desk buddy at work, I came in after spending most of the weekend worrying (first fist & first time leaving him alone) about Kojin, I walked into the office this morning to see all of my Cabomba has perished over the weekend and the water was thick with parts of the Cabomba as well as a kind of thin film coating everything, so into a Gallon Jug (temporary home) and complete water change and little tidy up. He also lost a couple of his Shrimp mates but the Snails are doing well.

I plan on popping into a different store this lunch time and see if I can get some Hair Grass/ Moss or even another Anubias to go into the tank to replace the Cabomba, Kojin seems relatively happy but to be honest I don't feel that there is enough cover for him as I can see from one side to the other fairly clearly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled3.jpg (28.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg untitled1.jpg (28.4 KB, 27 views)