Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care - View Single Post - New Sorority Tank
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-02-2019, 08:12 AM Thread Starter
Sorority_Mad

New Sorority Tank

Greetings all,

I hope you all had a great Christmas, I am very excited to share with you my Sorority that I set up today (please be aware that I have several Vases/Jars available and set up in case this goes horribly wrong. So I got given a 20 Gallon Cube Aquarium for Christmas, thankfully my office was open this week so I took the opportunity to take Monday and Yesterday setting up the tank with some help from @Ratvan (cheers Buddy) and popped in to my LFS today to pick up my 5 girls. These are all from the same supplier, similar ages, and similar sizes. I'm not sure what body type these will turn out to be but I have notice some interesting colours in my Girls already. The Pictures are going to take a little while as they're still very actively exploring their new home!

Currently I am seeing the following Hues
Purple
Red
Green
Blue - Electric Blue (Bright)
Blue - Royal Blue/Black (Dark)

Clean up Crew is formed of 5 Corydora Aenus Red, 3 Amano Shrimp and a variety of Snails (MTS, Nerite, Mystery)

I have yet to name my girls but will be doing so most likely next week, once they're bedded in and I can tell a bit more about their personalities
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled6.jpg (29.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg untitled5.jpg (28.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg untitled4.jpg (28.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg untitled3.jpg (28.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg untitled2.jpg (29.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg untitled1.jpg (28.8 KB, 5 views)