Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care - View Single Post - 8 years of work shattered in a second.
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 03-21-2019, 02:17 AM Thread Starter
Old Dog 59

Aquarium
I'm very very thankful that both are OK. Jack has not gone near any of the tanks that are left and it's funny to watch him give them a very wide berth. Lennon on the other hand is my little sweetheart. She is helping me unpack the new tanks and asking all kinds of questions. She sits herself down in front of the betta tanks and talks to each one and laughs when they flair for her. She has told me No more blocks papa no more blocks. I never told anyone about the find and suspicion of what caused the failure. So now my suspicion's are confirmed. (She has a way with papa.) I guess you can say I'm wrapped around her little finger.

Yesterday while I unloaded the tanks from the car my wife just stood there and shook her head. (I can't stop it can I) Nope I will have my tanks and enjoy them. I've had tanks before we were married and I will continue to have them. (You see she enjoys them too) And she has not ruled out having any tanks. (smaller tanks smaller messes).