Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care - View Single Post - A College Student and Her Beloved Bettas
View Single Post
post #23 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2019, 01:34 PM Thread Starter
Caelth

Yea, I'd love to move to all live plants next year. I'll likely be bringing my 10 gallon instead so each boy has some more space or just get a third betta. I've been considering getting a goldfish again since I have a 20 gallon long just laying around but we'll see what my time table looks like.

Salem's tail is healing nicely since he demolished it over winter break. He has some blood spots from where he bit at them over the weekend but his water just got changed. Fawkes is almost, if not, full grown by now. It's strange to think it's been almost half a year since I've had these two boys. Based on how Fawkes has grown I am assuming he's some sort of combtail. His tail type isn't consistent across his fins but there's no signs of fin rot or tail biting from him and his activity levels are normal. Fawkes loves to attack my finger and swimming into his filter (which is terrifying) but all is well and good in this dorm room.

Updated images are below. I'd suggest you go back to my first post to see how much Fawkes has changed over these last 5 months.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8505.jpg (25.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8500.jpg (24.9 KB, 7 views)