Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care - View Single Post - 8 years of work shattered in a second.
View Single Post
post #35 of (permalink) Old 04-06-2019, 11:11 PM
Ma Betta

You so sound pretty busy...in a good way. Do they sell cuttle bone at Petsmart? One of the Assassin snails I just bought had a crack in his shell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog 59 View Post
Yep I still have 8 tanks waiting to get started. About 3 weeks ago I bought (5) 5.5 and (5) 10 gallon tanks to replace the 75 I lost to a block of wood. I setup a 5.5 as a Nano tank only with just plants. and the one 10 gallon I setup for Lennon so she will have her own tank to care for. She and I went shopping for fish yesterday and came back with 6 Neon's and a few dwarf rainbow fish. She was taken with the Neon's and is in the process of naming each one. (I've created a monster here.) [IMG class=inlineimg]/images/Bettafish_2016/smilies/tango_face_surprise.png[/IMG][IMG class=inlineimg]/images/Bettafish_2016/smilies/tango_face_grin.png[/IMG] I was on the lookout for a nice betta for her but every one we saw was so small, and none that really impressed her or I.

My wife and I are heading down to Lancaster PA in 2 weeks and I know Fish Place will have what I want. So I'm waiting. We are going down for my Oldest Daughters wedding so it should be fun. I never thought she would settle down again, but she really found a great guy. I like him a lot. He treats her well and really cares for her needs. I know my Grand children are very enthused having him as their Step Dad. [IMG class=inlineimg]/images/Bettafish_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile.png[/IMG]