Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care - View Single Post - Mustard Gas Mas Finally has EGGS!
View Single Post
post #86 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 11:26 AM Thread Starter
Ma Betta

Wanted to add a couple pics. Especially Derp photo-bombing the snail pic! 😂😂😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Betta View Post
Haha funny about Ben do entertaining, sorry about the snails. I had to move the Assassin and Gold Mystery snails from the fry tanks to Derp's tank with gravel to camoflauge the major poopage. I feed Derp live Blood worms and Black worms but throw in some frozen Spirulina fed brine shrimp, Daphina, dry flakes, Repashy and lettuce for the snails once in a while. I was also concerned because there is zero algae in that tank. 😜

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog 59 View Post
He really is quite the performer. He slides across the front and flairs as he goes by. He also turns his head to see if I'm watching. He's becoming quite the clown.

Oh and he no longer has any snails in the tank. I pulled 7 dead ones out of the tank this morning. I noticed they had not move in a few days so I knew they were dead. Just don't know why. All the parameters are spot on. But since I changed the filter There was no more Algae. So I think they might have starved. (That I'm not happy about).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20190517_082319_HDR_1558106780670.jpg (26.1 KB, 19 views)