Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care - View Single Post - Couldn't wait
Thread: Couldn't wait
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
Old Dog 59

Aquarium
Couldn't wait

I read a post today from finnfinnfriend asking about a single male guppy in a 2.5 gal tank. Well Since I didn't have that much going on today (decided to take a break from the moving in process of our new house.) I decided it would be a good time to get another 5.5 ready for one of Ma Betta Blue mustard gas baby's I thought about doing a fish less cycle, and decided to skip the hassle and do a fish in cycle. After reading the post I thought why no. So I bought a single male Lyretail male guppy. (hes no betta but will produce ammonia to start the cycle.

The tank is planted around a very nice piece of driftwood I found. I'll post some pictures tomorrow, I need to give him time to settle down. When my new baby does come, This little guy Who I named Gilford Guppy will be re-homed to a 2.5 gallon tank. I know it sounds a little hard on him but he doesn't need all this space for himself. (bad guppy dad)

Talk about having time on his hands. I also have started cycling another 10 gallon Bare bones right now but cycling. Don't know why but I had the time.