Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care - View Single Post - Betta Youtube
Thread: Betta Youtube
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 11:57 AM Thread Starter
peppersmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfarlamb View Post
This is so cool! I love watching these types of videos.

I am a rather big fan of Lifewithpets (a fish-central channel, mainly) and Creative Pet Keeping (also fish/betta centered). I find that they’re both very experienced with their fish and keeping them, and I love listening to them speak about their bettas/fish! For both, they have been around for at least a little while, so there are a decent amount of videos to watch lol.
Sounds like I have two new youtubers to check out and lot's of videos to watch! I also love these kind of videos. I wish I was creative enough to think of these cool designs and ideas. Maybe one day! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta8 View Post
I was about to recommend LifeWithPets but saw anfarlamb had already mentioned it; though I'm in agreement with her. Their videos are both interesting and helpful, depending on what you're looking for!

Also I just watched the strawberry tank video, it was pretty amazing, and the concept of using strawberry plants in a tank was something I hadn't heard of.
I so love the strawberry tank idea. Plus I saw they mentioned that the tank smelled amazingly like strawberries and that is something I would love as well. It might be something I try to set up in the future but for now I am just going to try to keep my current live plants alive in my tank lol

I just started watching the "How to feed shrimp" video b LifeWithPets and I am already obsessed. I am a weirdo and I love watching soothing videos of aquariums to fall asleep too. I guess that means I just have to set up a big tank in my bedroom to fall asleep to.