Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care - View Single Post - A College Student and Her Beloved Bettas
View Single Post
post #43 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
Caelth

It was traumatizing.

I actually have a pothos I've thought about rooting in my tank. I may do it if I can't get my hands on any good plants.

ALSO

I got another betta. His name is Scythe, Scy for short. I was going to name him Toast but it doesn't really match my naming theme. Also, Toast doesn't really fit my new boy. I believe he's a delta tail but I could be wrong. He's currently in a 5 gallon on my desk with silk plants. The LPS didn't have any of the species/healthy plants that I wanted to take home with me. He's finally figuring out how to eat the pellets on top of the water. He's a bit small compared to my other bettas but I think I'm just being tricked by the tail length. He's pretty active and was zipping around the cup when I picked him up.

TBH I didn't plan on getting another betta so soon. I was looking at plants and helping my friend upgrade their betta tank when I saw him. I ended up carrying him around to help us scale the tank (my friend was looking at a half gallon still so I was trying to show them the size comparison. ) He was very helpful and spazzed when I put him down so obviously he had to come home with me. Thankfully, I had the space and an extra filter that was cycling in the 10 gallon.

Pictures below!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_9638.jpg (24.6 KB, 2 views)