Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care - View Single Post - Betta Tank Contest!!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-20-2013, 02:14 AM Thread Starter
darkangel

Betta Tank Contest!!

BETTA TANK CONTEST!

I want to do one more contest before school starts so here we go, betta tank contest!! bettafish.com is not associated with this contest, this contest is run by me alone. permission given by Olympia.

RULES

1. This is a photo contest, photos only.
2. The tank must be yours, it can be a past tank but absolutely no random Internet pictures or cheating.
3. This is a tank contest, so I am asking for tanks only, no bowls.
4. The tank must be a betta tank, your tank can have other fish/animals but it must have at least 1 betta in it (or more if its a sorority/divided).
5. Your photo must show the betta in the tank.
6. It does not have to show every bit of the tank but the photo should cover the majority of the tank.
7. You can submit more than 1 photo but it must be the same tank.
8. No special effects or enhancing allowed since not all members have access to these programs, you can have a watermark though.

JUDGING
I will be one of the judges, if anyone else want to judge you can PM me and let me know, there are unlimited judging spots, you just have to be able to communicate on time by PM. oh, btw, you cannot enter if you choose to judge. Other judges will be revealed at the end of the contest. Please don't ask on this thread! thanks!!

WINNERS 'N' PRIZES
First Place: An art wallpaper of your betta/other fish (up to 3 fish) drawn by me + 1 betta pixel
Runner up: An art wallpaper of your betta/other fish (up to 2 fish) drawn by me + 1 betta pixel
Third place: An art wallpaper of your betta/other fish (1 fish) drawn by me + 1 betta pixel

EXAMPLE PRIZES FROM MY LAST CONTEST:

You can also look at my betta drawing album for more ideas

DEADLINE TO ENTER IS AUGUST 31ST 2013 11:59PM CENTRAL TIME

Have fun! If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me