Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care - View Single Post - The J Journals
Thread: The J Journals
View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2015, 01:13 PM Thread Starter
themamaj

Eating had been a big struggle. I had bought some of the BOOST vitamin I mentioned earlier to enhance his desire to eat. He started showing interest in food but would eat it then spit it out. Concerned the pellets were not staying down, I tried the frozen brine shrimp. Gradually he began to eat and his strength improved all the more. He began fighting me tooth and nail when that net came out. Great sign!!! Now I was beginning to look for new challenges such as normal fish behaviors. He would not respond to other fish at all often swimming away. Each day he got a little face time as I call it to see other fish. Nothing worked so it was time to play the girl card! No fish that I had could resist Leo. She was one of my most animated fish and always put on a good show for a boy. So romantic music (just kidding) and out comes the girl next door. Woa baby that did it for him. His first flare!!!! I was so excited. Soon after he made his first bubble nest. I about cried as at that point I felt we had made it. His colors started coming out bright. I couldn't wait to see how he would turn out!. To my surprise, his coloration was coming out red, white, and blue! Now how perfect is that for a fish rescued on July the 1st! Chance was then given a middle name to celebrate: Chance Victory
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150706_182943.jpg (23.4 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg 20150714_223507-1(1).jpg (24.9 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg 20150715_153558.jpg (24.1 KB, 98 views)

Every fish deserves a Chance
https://youtu.be/RM1-gahMJO4
Join us on the J Journals: https://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=613402