Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care - View Single Post - Contest: Name The Betta
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-03-2016, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
Olivia27

Contest: Name The Betta

** this contest is not supported by bettafish.com and no forum staff are involved in any way. Permission to start this contest was given by a TFK Moderator **

Hi, everyone! I just received a beautiful copper BF RT boy this morning from sunny Indonesia. He is lively, greedy, adorable, and nameless. So! I decided to start a naming contest! Yaay! The chosen submission will win one ZooMed floating Betta log .

Shipping's on me

Rules:
1) Submission accepted starting from right now until 11:59 AM on Sunday, March 6th Eastern Standard Time. Any submission posted late will be disregarded. One person can submit a maximum of two names. I have preference towards names with a meaning, so Google away!
2) Winner will be announced before noon on Monday, March 7th Eastern Standard Time here in this thread and also via PM to the winner. I need your address to know where to ship the Betta log, so please reply with all the correct information. Now here's the kicker: Canada and UK members welcome. BUT! It will probably take a good three weeks or more if you're not in The US. Those of you within the country, expect to receive the item between 2-6 days after shipment. Those of you outside Canada, US and UK... I'm so sorry. The globe is too big to be fair though I do not ship to my home country either so there's that
3) The winning submission will be selected by me. I may put several names I like in a hat, close my eyes and pick out one when it comes down to it, but mostly it's a subjective judging format
4) Make sure your submissions abide by the forum rules. Any rude or inappropriate names will be reported.

Finally, here is the boy in question. Just to make things clear he's not one of my permanents. He's a bought-to-sell and is currently available :) have fun!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (40.2 KB, 262 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (39.6 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (42.7 KB, 250 views)

Merah (SIP) | Silhouette | Willow | Sapho | Nichi | Cypris | Cobalt
In loving memory of Serendipity