Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care - View Single Post - Anyone in the lower MI area interested in bettas & tanks?
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-12-2011, 08:17 AM
Hisaki Yuki001

I wish I had more room..... :( I live in Lansing, MI. Hopefully you can find someone that's able to take them for you. My wife would kill me if I got any more right now. She' says are place is starting to look like a Betta's Paradise...lol!

However, if you weren't apposed to dropping by my doorstep and offering one as a gift to me or something, I don't see how my wife would get angry at me..lol! *Sneaky thoughts ensue* We could plan the whole thing out, and I could act totally surprised, telling her some random person that knows a friend of mine wanted to gift me one as an early early B-Day present...lol! I'm sooo bad... ^_^

If it came down to it though, I do know a local pet-store here named Pruess Pets that would take them for you as a donation at no charge charge and find them homes. I had to drop my brother's neglected 12inch Pleco off there a month or two ago so he could get the proper care he needed. It's a long story, let's just say that they were more than happy to take him and set up a QT in advance for him for me.

Last edited by Hisaki Yuki001; 08-12-2011 at 08:27 AM.