Betta Fish Forum banner

💓My boi Bowie💓

945 views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Sergeant Betta 
#1 ·
Just a little edited shot of my boi Bowie 💓

See less See more
#11 ·
I’m up to 4 males now lol .. it’s totaly addictive!! All are in individual 7-8 gallons each with Cory’s for clean up!
I had Guppies for years but got sick of them just eating and breeding all the time lol .. then I had a community 8 gallon for a few years .. that was nice ...

but then I Rescued Prince ...

And hahaha it all snowballed from there!!!! 😂
How many do you have!? They are all so special hey !!! 😄

#12 ·
Well me and my brother bred some Betta's so we have around 120! And I used to have three adult Betta's but I tried breeding one of my Female Betta's with one of my Male Betta's and the Maile beat the crap out of the Female. So my Dad said my Male was a complete idiot and I had to sell him. And just two days ago my Female Koi died from Velvet Disease. So I Just have the Female elephant ear that got beat up. Also the mother of 120 baby fry! And the Father of the span is my brothers fish. :p

Reactions: littlescallop33
#14 ·
Four in a half weeks. My Brother has one Betta, eight Black tetras, five Neon tetras, six harlequin rasboras, and three Cory catfish! And we are going to split the baby Betta's and sell them. So we did and still have a lot.

Reactions: X skully X
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.