Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Screams with joy!*

I just got my Petco flier in the mail May 18-20th While supplies last you can get rectangular glass tanks sized 10 gallons, 20L, 20H, 29gallon, 40 gallon, and 55 gallons for 1dollar per gallon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The flier JUST came in the mail today it should be national?? It starts this friday you have time to ... I donno.... remodel your parents house or something before the weekend :D (If it is a matter of parents saying no)

GAHHHHHHHHH! I just remembered you were in Australia Bomba..... :(

·
Registered
692 Posts
Omg yeeeees!!!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have to correct this thread a little. I was mistaken the $1 per gallon sale is store by store.

If your local Petco is doing a remodel they will have a grand re-opening. The $1 per gallon sale is part of it. The national sale hasn't happened yet.

I did pick up a 29 gallon tank today for $19 though because the first 100 customers get a free $10 gift card if you show them your rewards card as you walk in the door!!

Sorry for the confusion, but the remodels are an even better deal with the free stuff they give out!!!!

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Too bad mine just opened up in April

·
Registered
655 Posts
My store is doing it too.. If they were doing that with 5 gallon tanks as well I would be more happy, if I had room for a 10 gallon I would get one lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts