Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I'm a bit tired of all the painstaking work that goes into backgrounds and into manes/tails with horse commissions right now so I've decided to open some "fish only" commission slots (preferably bettas of course but goldfish/koi are ok I guess...). My prices are not cheap but they are reasonable and may be negotiable depending on what you are looking for. I specialize in digital art and tattoo designing but will also offer traditional acrylic work and ACEO cards (Artist trading cards). I can also have these printed onto sheets for iron-on shirts if that interests you.

Digital:
Black and White (tattoo)
One Betta $10
Two Bettas $15
Commissioned by a member of DeviantArt

Full color (w/ outline)
One Betta $20
Two Bettas $30
This drawing was commissioned by Cajunamy here on the forum

Or no background, same price. Perfect for websites and etc...

Speed Paints $8-15 depending on # of hours... Imagine the horse was a fish... less detail, less expensive. Pretty simple.

If you want a signed print, add $5 for printing and shipping. $6 for iron-on prints. I don't have an iron sadly but I do have the transfer sheets and can print the finished piece onto that instead of normal paper.

Traditional:
ACEO (Artist Trading Cards, small 2"X3" cards depicting original work) $8 includes shipping
Past ACEO Commissions...

Original Acrylic work on various mediums (hard canvas, wood, ceramic, GLASS (these look awesome)) prices vary depending on painting surface.
Canvas board 5"X7" $25 including shipping
Glass... sizes vary... will ship in a box to prevent damage $25
Ceramic Tile (4" X 4") $12
Other things... I don't really care. If you want a betta painted on a dresser or something I can do that too lol It isn't really Christmas time anymore but I do paint ornaments ;)

·
Registered
239 Posts
I definitely want a digital black and white of a betta or two that I'd like to get tattooed on me. I just need to find/take a few reference pics and decide which bettas I'd like! Do you only accept paypal? If so I have to set one up and figure it out. I'll be back with images!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep paypal works for me, just PM me when you have the images chosen :)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha thanks :) it was a "speedpaint" because it is one tone and I didn't have to spend time on details/outlines so it took less time than would a full fledge drawing with lots of colors and stuff to fix/detail... and of course the detail is more impressionistic...

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Very nice artwork!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Blueridge and congrats on the baby BeautifulBetta!

There are 2 slots left. I looked in to material costs and can drop the glass and canvas prices down to $15 for canvas and $20 for glass (including shipping). I'll try to get an example up of each. I guess it would be good to have an example of a betta speedpaint too huh...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts