Betta Fish Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am remodeling my fish tanks, and my house partially. I was having a lot of complications in my life so my boys have suffered a bit. Aro starting tail biting, and my blue mutli started acting a little depressed. So I'm offering them for re-homing. They'd be great for breeding, (except possibly Aro, he's a RT) I bought them all from US breeders on AB. (These are just temporary jars for pictures!) They live in a divided tank so they don't often flair. Aro and Aponi have always been right next to each other. All are HM's, shoot me an offer, I'll accept anything to give them a great home. =D. I prefer local pick-up, but I will ship, but it may take me a few days to get supplies. However you'll need to pay for shipping.

Aponi is a Yellow/Dragon (more goldish), I think he might have a bit pineappling on his scales?

Aro is a grizzled blue marble.

The Unnamed by, I purchased all white, but well.. Over the past couple of months he's turned into gorgeous blue-green marble with a BF pattern. Sadly he didn't want to be very photogenic, so I'll get pictures ASAP.

·
Registered
165 Posts
What part of Il are you from?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From Paris, IL. 30 Min from Terre Haute, IN. 1hr 45min from Indinapolis, IN. 3hrs from Chicago. Just to give you a general idea if you are close to any of those areas.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Darn.. I'm not even fifteen minutes from the wisconsin border :/ too far a drive for me. Sorry nymmers!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All of the boys I'm getting rid of are HM's. I'm asking $5 ea. I have posted on craigslist, as well, if you're coming to get him just message me. =3

I also have a lavander db hm, and a i think SD koi I'd like to get rid of, they're free.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think he looks more pink. I will let all the boys go for free if someone could pick them on this week. =3

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still available guys. Did find a home for the DBT lavender dragon though. I will ship if needed, I just prefer pick-up. But screw what I prefer they need a home! lol.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
i will take them but i am tight on money right now so pm me and we can work something out.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They've been rehomed.
This thread can be locked/moved/deleted if need be.

Thanks for all the interest. =D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.