Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These guys are still small, they were my first spawn, and only spawn so far.

Mama:

Daddy:

They are about 1-1.5 inches long currently, and 3 months old (4/26/11)

I would like to sell at least 3 per box - but I can do 1 per order if you only want one or 2. I will sell them for
$3 for 1
$5 for a pair(may or may not be a spawning pair, but I will try my best to sex)
$7 for 3
$12 for 5

You don't get a choice - there are way too many to label and photograph individually. I want to move them out of here so I can start a new spawn. You can tell me white marble, green or blue and I will do the best I can. I also can not reliably sex them. You can tell me a pair, a male, 3 females, and I will try my best, but there will be no guarantee what you get.

They are a cross between male halfmoon plakat (short fin) blue and white dragon scale marble, and a female super delta (long fin) green marble female. about 70% are white with marbling green starting to come through, about 25% are green marble, and the rest are blue. i can see no dragon scaling or halfmoons, but they are also not done growing.

Pics to follow in the next post

·
Registered
323 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
How much would shipping be to California? c: I'd love love love a white marble male. I'll check back here or PM me.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
You have done a wonderful job :)

·
Banned
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Abby.

Shipping will be priority, since it's so hot right now no heat packs. If you'd like overnight I can do that too. It's pretty easy - I just bag up the fish, send them off to you, and you just make sure you're there when they arrive so they don't sit in the heat :)

Lordsameth I don't think I can ship a live fish to Canada, I'm so sorry :( Otherwise I totally would

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
Awww! They're adoreable. If I had any spare change I'd love to get that shimmery one in the 5th picture. Hope you find homes for them quickly.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Mama and papa are so pretty. So many babies! I'd so have a hard time if i did a spawning. I'd want to keep them all ^_^. Beautiful! I bet your a proud fishy grandma!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
How much is shiping to NC????
I would LOVE 3 marbles!!!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Well then, good luck finding homes for these lovelies! (nobody ever ships to Canada...maybe I should get into breeding, then I can ship to Canada!)

·
Registered
339 Posts
I wish I had not told my fiance I would not buy any bettas until after I had sold some from my spawn. lol. Gahhh. -resist tempation-

·
Registered
1,253 Posts

This ones going to be AMAZINGLY STRIKING, i could not let him go lol. I dont think youll have any problems selling these little ones but good luck anyways :)

1 - 20 of 90 Posts