Betta Fish Forum banner

21 - 40 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
No I can't be positive of their sex yet.

Shipping for priority is generally around $13-15 and overnight is about $35-45

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I PMed you about getting three marble betta's (preferabally on male, two females, but I dont mind really :) )

·
Registered
523 Posts
:D I can't wait to see my little guy :D

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I cant wait to see mine either!!! :D

lol :)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I know, I'm sorry. I wish I could. Darn customs :(
customs would seize any fish? i live in canada but once in a while drop by newyork for the weekend. the petsmart has some nice betta but i dont know what would happen when they try to cross the border.

·
Banned
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
in the mail, yeah i think so. you could probably do it not in the mail, but honestly i don't know for sure. customs can and will seize anything coming across the border if they think there's suspect of the contents though.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
in the mail, yeah i think so. you could probably do it not in the mail, but honestly i don't know for sure. customs can and will seize anything coming across the border if they think there's suspect of the contents though.
thank you, it always seems like 50/50 when it comes to taking live animals over a border.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Awwwh, I want some but I don't trust the post office to deliver live fish to alaska :evil:

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Express mail can take up to 3 days to get here. Would they be OK that long? we have already had our first frost of the season (way to early for my tastes).

·
Banned
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I'm sorry I never got back to you.

Priority takes 3 days to get to me and I've never had a loss :) I have heat and cold packs available, and all boxes are insulated.

Also I'm at a point where I can't keep up anymore so you just pay shipping and I'll send you however many you want, I think I can fit up to 4 in a box.

·
Registered
339 Posts
More pictures. =D

21 - 40 of 90 Posts